We are extremely proud of the facility. The following guidelines are in place to insure that you have a positive experience and that the facility remains in optimum condition.
- Facility Rental Contract (PDF)
Special event pricing negotiated by Ramsey County Fair Board
- Arena (no liquor sold) - Any day of the week: $100
- Arena (liquor sold) - Any day of the week: $200
- Events Center Building (no liquor sold)
- Monday-Thursday: $100
- Friday-Sunday: $200
- Add arena: $50
- Events Center Building (liquor sold)
- Monday-Thursday: $200
- Friday-Sunday: $300
- Add arena: $50
- Deposit required for ALL rentals (refunded if all requirements are met and no damages)
Facility Rental Information (printable version)
- The facilities are available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. Fees must be paid when reservations are made. Fees will be charged and collected for any date reserved.
- Call Ramsey County Fair Board, at 701-662-7027 for reservations, info on opening and closing the building, etc. Reservations will not be confirmed until fees have been paid and a Rental Agreement form is signed.
- The new building has a capacity of 238 people. Available for use are 25 tables, 200 chairs, WiFi (password on refrigerator), sound system, wireless microphone, DVD player, and large screen TV. Items cannot be removed from the building.
- Checks should be made payable to the Ramsey County Fair Board.
- If an event scheduled for the arena is cancelled due to inclement weather, fees will be waived.
- Schedules and signs are to be posted on the bulletin boards provided and not on any other part of the facilities.
- Subletting or assignment to another party is not permitted.
- Parking and driving in designated areas only.
- The facility is to be left clean and neat. All lights and water are to be turned off and doors locked upon leaving. Garbage is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster. Custodial fees of $15 per hour will be charged if facilities are not left in appropriate condition.
- The renter is responsible for dragging the arena after any and all use.
- Alcohol sold as part of an event must be provided through a licensed vendor. The licensed vendor needs to supply a copy to the Auditor’s Office of the $1,000,000 Dram Shop Insurance listing Ramsey County as an additional insurer. A special permit is also needed from the Ramsey County Commission.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide adequate supervision and security. If any damage to the building, sound system, lighting system, chairs, tables, etc. other property is found following an event, the client will be billed for the actual replacement cost of the damaged items(s). Future use of the facility may be denied if damages are found.
- Glitter or confetti is not allowed. Lighter than air balloons must be securely attached. Exterior doors are not to be propped open or altered in anyway.
- Only service animals are permitted inside buildings.
- All facilities are smoke free.